Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Classroom!!!







Here's my room!  I wish I would have taken a few pictures 2 weeks ago when I started.  Actually the bulletin boards have been up for the past 2 years.  I bought fabric.  It last forever.  I actually had this fabric in my last classroom.  I took it down, washed it, and back up it went!

I love lamps!  I no longer get migraines; however, for most people florescent lights tend to make a migraine much more intense.  So I keep the lighting low!  I haven't had anyone complain yet.  I do keep the there are 3 florescent lights over the white board lit.

You may have noticed for the classroom pictures that my room is an odd shape; I have 5 wall!  It's hard to setup for a test but works well with grouping the desk!  

The big TV thing in the corner...



That is a OLD Rear Projection Smartboard.  It was put in the large meeting room when the building was built in 1994, but was never used!  I'd been begging for a smart board for several years; so when they offered, I said YES!  It's HUGE! I didn't realize how much space it was going to take up!


My To Do List!  It keeps getting longer!




No comments:

Post a Comment