Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Exit Ticket Board

Been working on my Exit Ticket Board! Here is a picture of it!  It still needs to be laminated before I hang it up.  It's going on my cabinet doors, that's why it's split down the middle.

For those who have never used an Exit Ticket... At the end of the class, I might have the kids work a short problem, put their work on a sticky, and put the sticky on the board before they leave.  I could also ask the students to write a comment about the day's class,  or summaries something, or ...  Exit Tickets are a great way of getting feedback from your students.

I assign each student a number from 1 to 30.  They put this number on everything, and it corresponds to the student number in my grade book.  This makes it simpler to enter grades and easy to see who still hasn't turned in their exit ticket.

I when to HomeDepot and got the paint sample cards to use for the squares.  They had a few paint cards in this flunky leaf shape, then I cut out the smaller ones to add a little more decor.

I must say, I'm really pleased with how it came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment